- it treats a wide spectrum of symptoms
- it’s gentle manual therapy (no medication, or surgery)
- everyone can benefit from chiropractic care
The word chiropractic means “to treat with the hand” It is therefore a method of treatment that doesn’t require drugs, injections or surgery.
The mechanisms of action are, on the one hand, the elimination of subluxation (subluxation = alteration of nerve function due to lack of positioning, incorrect behaviour or increase of tension in the axial skeleton, i. e. in the pelvic-spinal-cranial complex) and, on the other hand, the normalisation of joint function.
The aim is to restore mobility to the joints and spine so that the muscular and nervous balance is optimal.
The detection of these disorders is done through the observation of the gait, posture, muscle tension, orthopaedic tests and palpation of the joints.
Chiropractic treatment consists of a gentle and specific manipulation or mobilization of the disturbed joints. In this way, the blocked joints regain their mobility and the joint surfaces are brought into the correct relationship. Muscle work, postural and lifestyle advice as well as exercises may accompany this treatment.
- Back pain: low back pain, lumbago, neck pain
- Sciatica and cruralgia
- Carpal tunnel, pain and tingling sensations in upper limbs
- Injuries due to sport (tendinitis, ligament disorders, sprains. . . ) and improvement of sports skills
- Disk disorders
- Migraines, headaches and tinnitus
- Joint pain (shoulder, elbow, wrist, hip, knee, ankle)
- Jaw pain
- Muscle pain and tension
- Posture disorder
- Improved performance/health
- Disruption of the functioning of the organs
- Pregnant womens
- Childrens and adolescents